ACI's European Methanol Summit will be taking place in Dusseldorf, Germany, on 13th – 14th November 2019.
The two day event will give you an insight on the newest production technologies, latest updates in policy and regulations, and pricing forecast for the European Methanol Industry.
We are pleased to inform you of the
Early Confirmed Speakers at the summit:
Dennis Patrick – Chief Executive Officer, Methanol Holdings (Trinidad) Ltd
Bo J. Gleerup- CEO, Nordic Green ApS
Remko J. Detz- Scientist Renewable Fuels and Materials, TNO
Lara Berton- Editor, S&P Global Platts
Gijs Bakker- Director, LowLands Methanol B.V.
Maximilian Vicari- Director, BASF
Achim Schaadt- Head of Department Thermochemical Process,Fraunhofer Institute
Arnaud de Lhoneux- Regional Business Development Manager,Hydrogenics
Philippe Salemis- Secretary General, Cefic- Methanol Sector Group
Key Topics for Discussion
• European Methanol Pricing Forecast
• Latest Updates in Policy and Regulations
• Methanol- to- Olefins Process Technology
• Newest Production Technologies
• Methanol as Alternative Transport Fuel
• Direct Methanol Fuel Cells-Future Energy Source